Life membership is available for a one-time fee of twenty dollars ($20*), and Endowment life membership for fifty dollars ($50*), to anyone who:
- Is not prohibited by law from possessing a firearm, and who agrees to support the purposes of Pro-Gun New Hampshire and abide by its principles;
- Submits an application which (per the bylaws) includes:
-- mailing address,
-- telephone number, and
-- (especially) email address;
- Submits the one-time membership fee;
- Agrees to wear the lapel pin and display the window sticker; and
- Is accepted by the Board of Directors.
Note that you need not be a resident of New Hampshire to join.
To apply for Life or Endowment membership, just mail us your contact information (as per item 2, above), clearly printed on any reasonable kind of paper,** along with the membership fee; that information and the fee will be considered to be your application. By submitting this application, you certify that you are not prohibited by law from possessing a firearm, and that you agree to support the purposes of Pro-Gun New Hampshire and abide by its principles. (**For your convenience, you can print out and mail the membership application form linked here, which you may also wish to hand out to others.)
Please send it to:
Pro-Gun New Hampshire, Inc.
75 S. Main St., Unit 7, PMB 284
Concord, NH 03301-4828
Upon approval of your application by the Board of Directors, we will mail your lapel pin and a window sticker (two, for Endowment members) within one to two weeks. (The window stickers look just like the logo at the top of this page. They go on the inside of your car's rear window.)
* Fees current as of 2/17/09; subject to change.